Resolved CuSidhe - Unique color chance issue

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by landon, Dec 9, 2018.

  1. landon

    landon New Member




    Messages:
    8
    Achievement Pts:
    1
    Just moving the code from DISCORD to new thread. New formula for unique hue chance calculation. With current code there is only 2,14% of chance to get non-standard colors. According to UO GUIDE there should be 15% of chance to get unique color in total (~85% for standard hue). Details you can find in the attached screenshot.


    6c85f35c21f9520edd635f797de57e37.png

    Code:
                if (chance <= 2)
                    Hue = Utility.RandomList(0x487, 0x489);
                else if (chance <= 300)
                    Hue = Utility.RandomList(0x657, 0x515, 0x4B1, 0x481, 0x482, 0x455);
                else if (chance <= 3000)
                    Hue = Utility.RandomList(0x97A, 0x978, 0x901, 0x8AC, 0x5A7, 0x527);
     
  2. Saido

    Saido New Member




    Messages:
    6
    Achievement Pts:
    1
    Thanks For that :D
     
  3. tr1age

    tr1age Administrator Staff Member




    Messages:
    622
    Achievement Pts:
    28
    Resolved
     

Share This Page