What's new

Lambic: An Introduction.

Lambic

Hello everyone!

A thought it was time to write a quick note about myself, seeing how I am often online or not far from it.

I started playing UO when I was roughly 14 and seeing my best friend having a crazy good time with it. It was like nothing I'd ever seen before and right away I was hooked.

15 years ago I was not nearly the gamer I grew into, so UO has always been a changing experience for me. As I grew older I continually play different and progressively more in depth with my time spent.

As college loomed and my past guild moved to Shadowbane then WoW, my time in UO dissolved for a few years. When I returned a wiser and older man, I fell in love all over again. Needless to say, this is my game and no other game has given me the level of enjoyment UO has.

That all being said, with every server I've played comes a lot of learning and re-learning. Even today I have questions and tomorrow I will as well.

As far as who I am, well, I'm Lambic. I love good food, strange music, smoking weed, my girlfriend, our two cats Frankenstein and Basil, arranging fish tanks and terrariums, and many other things.

I like to be viewed as a good resource for in-game help. As I said, I'm not the most knowledgeable player, but I'm always ready to help fellow players with whatever they're working on.

You can find me playing typical East Coast hours, Tuesday is my dedicated gaming day during the week.

Hope to see everyone online and enjoying themselves!