What's new

Hello everyone!

BarbaAlGhul

Well, I can say that I'm very new to UO in general but I must say that back in the day in 2002, when I was 13 years old, I used to play UO with a friend. Time passed, never played again until recently another friend talked about UO and shards he used to play...
Long story short, I searched on Reddit for a nice shard without serial killers around killing everything that moves all the time and someone there on a post recommended UO Alive and that's how I came here!

I will basically start from zero because I don't have ANY memory from the mechanics of the game, I played in the past but for a short period of time. I think 16~17 years later, it will be a nice, not to say fun, experience.

Well, I can say that I'm very new to UO in general but I must say that back in the day in 2002, when I was 13 years old, I used to play UO with a friend. Time passed, never played again until recently another friend talked about UO and shards he used to play...
Long story short, I searched on Reddit for a nice shard without serial killers around killing everything that moves all the time and someone there on a post recommended UO Alive and that's how I came here!

I will basically start from zero because I don't have ANY memory from the mechanics of the game, I played in the past but for a short period of time. I think 16~17 years later, it will be a nice, not to say fun, experience.

I wanted to say welcome! I just joined myself a few days ago. I'm pretty lost too having not played for more than a decade. I went to Official UO as Endless Journey player a couple of weeks ago and was having lots of fun while also being overwhelmed. The limitations on the free account combined with just impossible problems (not able to do champ spawns being a free player and with not a single vendor selling any power scrolls or primers) was not good though. Then, by accident, I saw UOAlive, my first private server ever. I tried it and LOVE it so far.

Everyone has been kind and helpful to me. While I am still lost myself, if I can help you too, please let me know!