Search results

1. Drako Malfoy

Lore Dreams: the Fall of Luna

Mages of Wind, The protection your miraculous constructs could provide may actually be able to allow us to have a publicly accessible library again. I understand we cannot fully use these until Luna is no longer under siege. Your offer is to not only protect our new library location, but...
  2. Drako Malfoy

sighs deeply Rest in Peace Surveyor John(is he dead? If not, I surely will kill him when I find him!)... If only you could complete one simple contract ... you had ONE job! Well since Surveyor John could not deliver as promised I have been forced to find a way to rebuild my legacy. The...
  3. Drako Malfoy

John, Ok we've done everything you have asked, even been patient and covered your costs Over and Above those originally contracted. Just get this move completed as contracted and with no more mistakes. Lylah Sol
  4. Drako Malfoy

For the Immediate Attention of Surveyor John: John, Some of our community have expressed an interest in helping to relocate the runebooks as a group. The hope is that this effort may expedite the relocation efforts of you and your team. Another alternative plan has also been raised to...
  5. Drako Malfoy

Attention Surveyor John, It has come to my attention that attacks on or near my library of runes, located just east of the center of Luna, have increased in intensity. As such, I have concluded that relocation of the said rune library is in the public interest. Due to the communal reliance...
  6. Drako Malfoy

O hello,

Welcome Tintagel, looking forward to seeing your progress! I'm sure it will be rapid as always :)
  7. Drako Malfoy

Past Events House Deco Contest 2019!

Pirate Cove - Community Choice? Pirate Cove located South of Trinsic in Felucca appears like this both, in person, and on the minimap.
  8. Drako Malfoy

The Salty Serpent - Luna Vendor House - Custom Castle Located just outside the Eastern Luna Gate of Luna can be found The Salty Serpent Vendor and Aquarium. Starting from the Roof you will find the formal garden and the Head of the Salty Serpent, winding down around the edges of the building...
  9. Drako Malfoy

Makoto Abbey - Unique Designed Custom House Located just East of the Makoto-Jima Moongate outside the town of Zento can be found the Makoto Abbey. It was envisioned as the home of my Paladin and largely constructed from the Gothic Tileset. Inside on the ground floor you will find the vast...
  10. Drako Malfoy

Any pictures posted between now and August 27th, 2018 will be considered for judging. On July 1st 2019 the winners from each category will be announced. Hmm I think an edit is needed here!
  11. Drako Malfoy

My name is Tiago, and I'm a long time Miner!

Welcome! Love that artwork. :D
  12. Drako Malfoy

Ah ha!

I just finished building and customising my house in East Zento. It is the first one out of the town gates East of the Makoto-Jima Moongate. Come around for a visit, I don't have any chairs yet, but there are walls and a roof!
  13. Drako Malfoy

Ah ha!

Hello Everyone! I joined up a couple of days ago after being pointed here by a friend. Since I have joined I have been made to feel very welcome by the UO Alive community. Special thanks to anyone who has helped me get started here, you know who you are, you have been the morphine for the...