Search results

1. Surveyor John

UOAlive Surveyor John's Special Services - Your Handy Man in UOAlive

Who is Surveyor John? Surveyor John, the legendary "Handy Man" of UOAlive, is the go-to for tasks others can't or won't handle. With a reputation built on their love for gold, booze, and a rough tongue, they've been around since the beginning. Often found at the Three Stone Tavern enjoying a...
  2. Surveyor John

Custom Content Surveyor John Projects: Player Buildings, Expansions, Roleplay, Custom Builds!

I AM BACK you Sons of Bitches! Better then ever! Those Mages of Wind really know how to fix a guy up.. ya know what I mean? Huh.. hu..???? Well if ya need me service, I am available for hire once again and better then ever! Yer Luna money really got me some serious upgrades! So ya know the...
  3. Surveyor John

Lore Dreams: the Fall of Luna

Alright, it has been nice slacking off doing business at your establishment, I received full payment and the extras. I'll be back after the move for the warm bed.. *wink* Gotta make sure these carpenters are earning their shitty fair salary! Your "wonderful" library will be moved within...
  4. Surveyor John

Lucky for you, the Captain already inked this deal. *mumbles about entitled shits*
  5. Surveyor John

Excellent, thought you were about to Brutus me! Yes, I can make everything you've already asked for happen, that is what I already said... been on land too long it seem there Cap.. ears getting land logged. I will force let my workers know to have this place lifted off its foundation and moved...
  6. Surveyor John

Ok sir... What say you?! Do we have a deal or not?! Where am I moving this damn monstrosity? The dead are rising up from depths all over the City of Luna. Either you will need to pay for more mercenaries or you have 24 hours to honor our deal. That or I am leaving this place to the undead, and...
  7. Surveyor John

*coming to after a weekend long bender, John checks his carrier pigeon's foot sitting atop his belly* Huh... an old treasure map? What is... oh... *sees the writing on the other side, thinks to himself, now this is a good piece of parchment, wonder if I am finally getting my BEST SURVEYOR OF...
  8. Surveyor John

Are YOUUUUU facking kidding me? I'm not drunk, you're druhnkkk!. You wanna do wut with the boxes of books?! Expedite? Was the 700+ pack mulessss and work of the over 100 carpentersss not enough for youuuuu *point in the direction of Sol, kind of, mostly wobbles*? I ask*hiccup*... i asked-ed for...
  9. Surveyor John

Update on the Rune Library de-construction progress: We have most of this shit in boxes, including runebooks. I can honestly say I have never carried such heavy weight in my life. What are these things made of? LEAD?! I swear we almost killed a pack mule with one of the boxes. Duma needs to...
  10. Surveyor John

Update on the Rune Library de-construction: Duma is a pain in my ass! This mumbling buffoon keeps giving my workers hell for recalling to their favorite pubs when they are off the clock. Something about waking up... dreams being bad.. blah blah blah my men need a break! We have gotten some of...
  11. Surveyor John

Ahh, the owner of that monstrosity. You know how many times I have gotten lost trying to find the rune I needed to get to the right brothel!? You sir are a stain on my love life... that aside... I have done a full survey of your "Rune Library" *mumbles about it being a maze chastity belt to his...
  12. Surveyor John

You be the owner of this said "library?" Or we talkin' an off the books "move". Also, you might realize that place is hot right now... literally on fire. So I like to be sayin' anything can be done, this one be quite th' price. On or off th' books.
  13. Surveyor John

Luna got ya shiverin in yur boots? Either grow a spine or contact me for your moving service needs. I can relocate any home for the squeamish, if you can pay, that is! FOR HIRE: GUY WITH A CARAVAN! My name is Surveyor John, I have noticed Luna has gone to complete rubbish. Ghouls, Blood...
  14. Surveyor John

Custom Content Surveyor John Projects: Player Buildings, Expansions, Roleplay, Custom Builds!

A gate to fend off the Ants. One of the first Surveyor Projects on UOAlive.
  15. Surveyor John

A new service is being offered by the Surveyor: Build your custom plot for you! You tell the Surveyor what kind of house you want and he will customize your home for you. You will pay for the commit fees and an additional 150k for the build. PM tr1age on Discord for details.
  16. Surveyor John

Is your house not enough? Do you wish you had a fortified town with walls around it? Do you just want that special deco item for your tavern? We can make it happen with a Surveyor John Project! All interactions with Surveyor John will be in character, and he is a feisty, drunken, washed up...