Not a bug Discord problem

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by mindlesselfindulgence, Apr 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mindlesselfindulgence

mindlesselfindulgence New Member

Achievement Pts:
    Hi,

I have a problem with discord. I kept getting thrown out of it and now I can't join at all.

There have been no messages or errors or anything, and I dont drop from other servers.

I suspect Ive been dropped because my nickname has been, forever, a bit of an explicit one (although not offensive but with a bad word). It no longer is, though, so if that was a problem then maybe once again I could be let in. Please.

Oooooor if we just found a huge bug that we need to look into, sure, lets do that. I just want to be able to join discord, I feel a bit limited right now.

2. Slaan

Slaan New Member

Achievement Pts:
    Hello there @mindlesselfindulgence , Welcome to UOAlive!

If possible could you write down your discord Name and numbers? They should be at the bottom left of your discord, this will better provide @tr1age the ability to look at the discord audit logs and hopefully see if there is an issue. He will be back on Monday and should be able to further assist you then.

Hoping to see you in game soon!

#2 Slaan,
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
  3. tr1age

tr1age Administrator Staff Member

Achievement Pts:
    Please feel free to add me to discord tr1age#1367 and we can get you squared away, I believe I already know who you are. And yes it was your discord name. It goes against our ToS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.