Doom artifacts

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by RavenousEnder, May 22, 2020.

1. RavenousEnder

RavenousEnder New Member

Achievement Pts:
    I was thinking about doom and the amount of grind you have to do for a specific item. Especially with the key and non key items there is a huge pool of items that could drop. I was thinking it would be good to have a vendor much like the treasures of tokuno guy where you could bring him 10 doom artifacts and then get to pick a specific artifact. This would make it so you would still have to prove you can do doom but would reduce the number of hours there for sure.

2. tr1age

tr1age Administrator Staff Member

Achievement Pts:
    It's possible, I have thought about it.

3. RavenousEnder

RavenousEnder New Member

Achievement Pts:
    Would it be an issue of implementation? or are there other factors you're considering? I think with a smaller server population, these reward pools with a huge number of artifacts makes it so that's so unlikely that you'll get what you need or be able to get it from the community like you would on a server with a massive population.

4. tr1age

tr1age Administrator Staff Member

Achievement Pts:
    It is a matter of it being in development and then we never finished it because turns out artifacts are not a priority here. What we may do is add artifacts to the event token stone, with teh ability to turn in artifact for event token coin.