What's new

Good day!

Reckoner

Hello everyone,

I used to play on Lake Superior around the T2a era and quit a few months after Trammel was released. Although I don't have as much time as I used to to be able to play, I'd still like to play again in a more casual way.

I've read through the quick newbie guides on Chivalry and Necromancy and it's all completely new to me, can someone tell me how you'd build each for PvP and PvM? Are the two any good? What are the best templates for PvP and PvM around the Age of Shadows era?

Thanks very much, I hope to see you around in game and here on the forum.

Reconker/Lotus Flower/Idioteque

Hello everyone,

I used to play on Lake Superior around the T2a era and quit a few months after Trammel was released. Although I don't have as much time as I used to to be able to play, I'd still like to play again in a more casual way.

I've read through the quick newbie guides on Chivalry and Necromancy and it's all completely new to me, can someone tell me how you'd build each for PvP and PvM? Are the two any good? What are the best templates for PvP and PvM around the Age of Shadows era?

Thanks very much, I hope to see you around in game and here on the forum.

Reconker/Lotus Flower/Idioteque

Welcome! Casual is good! :)

Might I suggest checking out topics like this: http://uoalive.com/forum/index.php?threads/starter-pvm-templates.92/

For templates and such. Everyone is getting used to AoS stuff here as well. So a lot of useful info being shared. But welcome to UOAlive!