What's new

Client Question

Schuyler Bain

Ahoy - If I am reading this correctly, if I already have the Broadsword clients installed to access the live/production servers all I need to do is configure UO steam to find that client and have negotiate features checked? Or do I need a separate install of the game client specifically for UO Alive? I know some private shards have custom files that overwrite the client so a separate install is required. Based on the instructions above it looks like this is not the case or am I misreading?

Thank ye

Schuyler Bain

Ahoy - If I am reading this correctly, if I already have the Broadsword clients installed to access the live/production servers all I need to do is configure UO steam to find that client and have negotiate features checked? Or do I need a separate install of the game client specifically for UO Alive? I know some private shards have custom files that overwrite the client so a separate install is required. Based on the instructions above it looks like this is not the case or am I misreading?

Thank ye

Answered my own question... you do not need a separate install of the Broadsword clients.

Join our Discord Community