Undead Commander Changelog:
ALL UPDATED HERE:
As promised, this is a work in progress and we are making incremental improvements based off feedback, in game testing, and observation of players.
ALL UPDATED HERE:
Undead Commander Class Description: Step into the enigmatic realm where blood mingles with magic, and life dances on the edge of death. Behold the Undead Commander – a master of the forbidden arts, where the give and take of life's essence is woven into the very fabric of their existence...
- A 10ish% increase in survivability of the dragons. (this seems to be the finite point between what it was and what it is to make it FEEL good. We are not comparing it to a tamer with a fully powerscrolled pet, we are basing it off playing the build in all aspects of content of the game as it's own entity)
- The higher the RAW STR of a Skeletal Dragon, the more damage they can take. 1% more damage taken, per 100 str over 700 for a max of 3%. So feel free to get creative.
- Evil Omen will now NOT require LMC to reach a hard cap of 6mana per cast. This is a special use case for Undead Commanders only. (greater heal required 40% LMC to get to this number)
- There will no longer be a weird delay when casting Evil Omen. It will act exactly like Greater Heal.
- Removed harmful flag from Evil Omen targeting (fixes client harmful warning)
- Undead Commanders can cast their Evil Omen Spells and Bandage heal on other Hemomancers/Necroweaver commanded undead.
- We are going to allow other Hemomancers to resurrect other Necroweaver Commanded pets.
- We are allowing Necroweavers to resurrect their or others Commanded Pets via the Animate Undead Spell. There will be a blood sacrifice needed. Give and take.
- Use Animate Dead to resurrect undead commanded pets (if necro/ss/magery skills are >= 90) at a cost of 50% max hp
- Reducing Poison from Gift of Renewal to Lesser if you have 100+ necromancy. Lethal only applies if you do not have Necromancy.
- Commanded Pets can gain skills
- Reducing the cap of each tick of damage received when healing a commanded creature to a max of 15 from 20.
- Greater heal will work normally on Allured pets that are not Commanded Undead Creatures. (adding room for additional commanded undead creatures)
- heal will work on normally Allured pets that are not Commanded Undead Creatures. (adding room for additional commanded undead creatures)
- Bandages will work normally on Allured pets that are not Commanded Undead Creatures. (adding room for additional commanded undead creatures)
- Added buff icon for necroweaver bandage bleed
- You can now command the following undead utilizing the Undead Commander Enhancements:
- Skeletal Dragon, Bone Knight, Bone Magi, Flesh Golem, Ghoul, Gore Fiend, Hell Steed, Lady Of The Snow, Lich, Lich Lord, Rotting Corpse, Shade, Skeletal Knight, Skeletal Mage, Skeletal Mount, Skeleton, Spectre, Wraith, Zombie, Effete Undead Gargoyle, Undead Gargoyle, Undead Guardian, Spellbinder, Skeletal Cat, Cursed Metallic Knight, Cursed Metallic Mage, Ancient Lich, Dream Wraith
- Add Moonstone Crystal to Magincia Stones.
- False positive's with ZERO items secure or locked down in a home fixed.
- Crafters can stable their pack animals for free, as long as they are not trained.
- Increased reg amount dropped in Stash chests
- 5 minutes between demolishing your houses down from 1 hour.
- fixed bug with exotic frostmites and skills
- Phoenix's in their rare variants spawn more often! https://uoalive.com/forum/threads/rare-phoenix-3-magic-types.1691/
- Added FX for death ray
- Added Pet Res stones for both undead and alive in Umbra and New Haven
- Added sorting to Davies' Locker fields
- Changed Davies' coords to use x/y points