- Added a Newsletter Item for easy access to the UOAlive Newsletters.
- Check the latest newsletter for info about the new Runelibrary Project: https://uoalive.com/forum/threads/uoalive-newsletter-trinsic-invasion-and-more-5th-may-2022.925/
- New Naja and Basalisk spawners are active as per the discussion here: https://uoalive.com/forum/threads/feedback-on-pet-spawn-rates.921/
- Added a new location for Naja spawns in Tokuno. (one person may know where this is!)
- Lesser Hiyru Int adjustment to be OSI accurate on tame.
- Raised Gardens will no longer have their plants stuck in the air after an IDOC
- Fix antique removal deed to adjust for a rare issue where it didn't work.
- A temporary work around for Vendor Search has been implemented thanks to MOAIAP, if the item is in a bag and cannot create a map, it will now create a map instead of saying "item is no longer for sale" and you can go to it. These maps will not be able to be teleported from but they will show you where to go.
- Pendant of Magi equip-able by Gargoyles as intended
- Exceptional bonus not being applied on Gargish Leather Armor.
- Special Lockpicking chest brings you to 120 now.
- Escort and Base camp fixes.
- General bug fixes and adjustments
- All of the new Tame-ables will have an [Exotic] Tag next to them to let people know they are custom to the server. Exotic is always the first in the scheme of Exotic, Rare, Legendary.
- Legendary Nightmare and Rare Nightmares spawn rates adjusted to be more realistic.
- Shrunken Pets will now show their class name next to them and will be searchable via vendor search.
- Food Storage box now holds more items.
- IDOC timer is now set to 5-24 hours instead of 24 hours.
- Added the old XML spawner system for more custom events and spawns for future events and such. (this is AWESOME) This was removed from ServUO cause... no reason.. sigh lol
- A BUNCH of backend stuff for Holy Knight and Archery tweaks(that you may or may not ever see, but we hope it works out and you do see it lol)