MAJOR PATCH NOTE: ALL ACCOUNTS THAT HAVE BEEN INNACTIVE FOR OVER A YEAR WILL BE REMOVED ON RESTART TO REDUCE SAVE TIMES FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS. WE DISCUSSED THIS LONG AND HARD AS IT IS OBVIOUSLY A BIG DECISION. BUT OVERALL WE CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT THE QUALITY OF LIFE OF ACTIVE PLAYERS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN "IF SOMEONE MIGHT COME BACK". IF YOU REFRESHED OR LOGGED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IN THE LAST YEAR, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE THERE WAITING FOR YOU.
- Britain bank Rooftop is now a blessed area for increased Kudos
- Britain Forge has been renovated and will now be blessed and have increased Kudos as well as increased skill gain for crafting skills.
- The Exchange for Essence and Relics has been added to the new Brit Forge area:
- Added to the Gold Stone:
- Anniversary Pony, collect all 7
- Anniversary Silver Platter Deco
- Anniversary White Leather Dye Tub
- The infamous Seed Box has been re-added to the Vet Reward choices. It is fixed, but because the devil made it and it is forever cursed, use at your own risk to whether you go to heaven or hell.
- Golem Compassion Sage Bug fix
- Crystal Ball of Knowledge fix
- Corpse summoner has gotten some adjustments it will now show your corpses from "going to decay the soonest to the latest when selecting".
You can also now select which corpse you want from the gump.
You still have 1-2 minutes to loot your corpse before it disappears after summoning it. So when you summon your corpse, remember to loot quickly.
The timer can no longer go negative(this was a visual glitch due to our corpses not decaying at the same pace as OSI, but slower)
Thank you Eleos for these tweaks and adjustments.
- Invasions will announce their status every Hour instead of every 30 minutes.
- Multiple locations around Britain Trammel have been "beautified" to give it an easier recognizable feel when running by.
- Ice East Champion HAS indeed been changed to now have the chance to pop ALL Champion Spawns. It has also had it's density increased as well as size expanded. This champ was the only one being used by majority of the server when there are over 15 other champion spawns. We have added a degree of difficulty to this one to get it closer to the others. It is still an easier location, but now it should be more challenging. You might also see some broken stairs to get to the hills above the champion spawn. Use at your own risk!