What's new

Custom Content Skills that are considered "Secondary" and don't count towards your total skillcap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
The following skills will no longer affect your main skillcap of 720. They have their own skillcap that allows them all to be raised to 120 each skill. The skills are :

PRIM_SEC_SKILL_GUMP_001.jpg

Code:
Begging, ArmsLore, Camping, Forensics, Mining, TasteID, Cooking, Fishing, Lumberjacking(does not provide a damage bonus to axes), Tracking, Lockpicking, Hiding, Cartography, Item Identification, Herding, Remove Trap, Detecting Hidden

This will allow you to be present while adventuring and make some really unique builds utilizing skills that are often lost in the mix.

Last edited:

Gortomo

Do these secondary skills affect soulstone usage? I was having trouble moving skills around with multiple secondaries when over the skill cap (primary and secondaries combined). It treated the skill points as it I had too many skills to reabsorb a large skill without first going well below the 700 skill cap. Luckily, I am new, and my character was not too far over. Is that intended? Thank you.

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
Do these secondary skills affect soulstone usage? I was having trouble moving skills around with multiple secondaries when over the skill cap (primary and secondaries combined). It treated the skill points as it I had too many skills to reabsorb a large skill without first going well below the 700 skill cap. Luckily, I am new, and my character was not too far over. Is that intended? Thank you.
These skills do not effect soul stone usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.