This is a story about the greatest of kings and his loyal knights.
A story of Courage
A story of Devotion
Of beautiful women, of beasts and gnarly teeth, impersonation and dedication. Of SHEER greed to obtain treasures and trinkets through impersonation. The good old way of the Britons!
To speak the names of the greatest of Knights…. Sir Launcelot the Brave; Sir Galahad the Pure; and Sir Robin the Not-quite-so-brave-as-Sir-Launcelot who had nearly fought the Dragon of Agnor, who had nearly stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol and who had personally wet himself at the Battle of Badon Hill; and the aptly named Sir Not-appearing-in-this-film. Together they form a band whose names and deeds were to be retold throughout the centuries, the Knights of the Round Table.
Not to mention all the other stunning and captivating players and locations.
Need someone to be grumpier than Uncle Poudus at the next meal?
Well bring on the Knights of Nee!
A better political geo-presence than your mother Mable?
Well here is Dennis the Peasant!
Fear! Dread? Well bring on the Black knight and the Black Beast, though they are both lovely party guests.
And let us not forget the one, the only, the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog.
Hey now, are we having fun yet or what!
Your next vacation can only allude to being as splendid as the locations you will visit on your travels:
- The sacred woods – a swampish area of filth and lizard like creatures.
- A pig sty, though sty-ish, well a pig sty.
- The Castle Swallow
- The Castle Anthrax
- And the Castle Uuuuugh. (Though not recommended because the French are, well French)
THIS IS IMPORTANT STUFF, SO READ!
- The quest starts in the Throne Room in Lord British Castle. There are some VERY important things to remember:
- This is a Quest Chain. Be sure to Accept and Continue when completing each part of the quest to advance to the next Scene.
- If you close the quest dialog instead of the above, you will miss out on the items they are giving you and you will have to do that part of the quest again.
- Be sure to read what items you need to obtain and mark as Quest Items in each Scene.
- When you come across a side quest in your travels, be sure to do that quest also. They are going to give you an item you need to complete the Scene.
- You are only able to interact with the Grail Questers when you are on that part of the quest. This includes all interactions: accepting, killing, etc.
- There are escorts in this quest, so get with a partner who can gate and do the Quest together! The spawn rates are set appropriately.
- Have fun. The dialog is from the actual movie script.
- If there is a locked gate, then one of the NPC's you kill will have a key. Search their corpses carefully.
- Once you are through the gate it will relock.
Please ask if you have questions!
See you in game!
Last edited by a moderator: