What's new

Looking for a Counselor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
We are looking for a Counselor.
Someone who can answer general questions about the game and answer support pages from players.
It is not a paying gig but we can offer some Bloody Coins for time spent.

Requirements/Responsibilities:
  • Must have extensive knowledge of the AoS Era.
  • You will not be allowed to play on the same account as your counselor account that we will make for you.
  • You will not have the ability to modify the game world in any way.
  • Your job will be to help new players, answer pages, and report bugs to the Devs.
  • Must have strong people skills.
  • YOU MUST be online often.
If you are interested, please fill out the following:

Name:
Gaming Experience:
UO Experience:
Why you think you would be a good counselor:

Last edited:
Name: Sonny "Hailborn" in Game
Timezone:Central
Gaming Experience:To many PC games to mention love classics like Age of Empire II Play Ark and many other up to date games
UO Experience:Started when my dad started playing in 98 been hooked since done every skill ten time over played quite a bit of AoS on launch in 2003
Why you think you would be a good counselor:I have a fair amount of knowledge of AoS and Ultima Online in general, I have a fair amount of play time available , I would like to think i have a decent ammount of people skills and would love the oppurtinity to help others enchance there experience on this shard and playing Ultima Online all together, i literally roam everywhere and look for bugs as is anyway lol

Just to clarify and in no way is this meant to be harsh: A Counselor is here to help new players with questions and answers pages, not a Bug tester. That would be a different position all together. Also it is really important for someone who is interacting with players as a representative of the server to make sure they dbl check all grammatical errors before talking to the player base. Can you look over your submission here? As well if you would like a position as a bug tester instead that can be discussed in private message and you can tell me your experience there. We have a dev server for that.

Ok Going over that I realized I might have been typing too fast sorry about that. The comment was not meant to push on the fact of being a bug tester was only a little extra information.

To be honest, there's really no bugs, in the world of Sosaria. People always want to do things fast in this game, which doesn't help their cause. And while players look for something other than doing the right thing, players will find either a exploit or bug, but I've never experienced a bug myself, so I can't talk for everyone.

To be honest, there's really no bugs, in the world of Sosaria. People always want to do things fast in this game, which doesn't help their cause. And while players look for something other than doing the right thing, players will find either a exploit or bug, but I've never experienced a bug myself, so I can't talk for everyone.

We have actually filled this position. So I am going to close this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.