What's new

Patch Patch Notes - 8/3/23 - Looking for Group, Accessibility Features (Seizure/Migraine toggle), And More!

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
Changelog:
  • Added a legit LFG (looking for group) system that is dirt simple and accessed via command [LFG )
    Screenshot_2023-07-31_213440.png
    Screenshot_2023-07-31_213523.png

Choose what type of group you wish to adertise!
    image.png

Drag over Join to see who is in a group!
    image.png

You can also click these LFG signs around most major dungeons!
    1691095732558.png
    1691095742511.png
IDOCS
  • (THOSE WHO MAY SUFFER FROM SEIZURES, MIGRAINES, AND OR HAVE COMPUTERS WITH LOW SPECS):
    IDOC Effects are now individually toggleable. Use [idoceffects to toggle effects on or off.
  • Temp housing block has been increased from 1 hour to 2 hours after the IDOC collapses.
  • Optimized some code when multiple IDOCs were within close proximity with one another.
  • Guard zones around an IDOC are now disabled until the event ends.
Durability
  • Reduced the percent chance that a melee damage will reduce durability on worn equipment (not weapons) from 25% to 15%. We will continue to monitor this.
  • Pet Rez Stones in Britain, New Haven, and Zento restore Pet Skill Caps if Overcapped
Skills:
  • Bard songs will no longer drain your durability when not in combat.
    • Normalized the chance of item decay for spells / songs with upkeep.
    • Bard songs will no longer drain your durability when not in combat
  • Summon Creature now shows a Message for necro and spirit speakers to let them know why it doesn't work due to the Summoner Revamp of that skill.
Champs
  • Reduced cooldown champ spawn finder to 60 seconds from 120 and moved it next to Mr. White
  • Mr White the powerscroll buyer can now buy in bulk if you buy a bag!
    • He will also give helpful tooltips when walked by.
Screenshot_2023-08-02_162652.png
Misc
  • Added Container Renaming Tool (can rename the main name of any container, not just engraving)
    1691095135464.png
    image.png
  • Air elemental costumes are now ethereal.
  • Multiple bug fixes, we don't always list these so there are no exploits.

Last edited:
Very nice. I have a bag in my house that I keep my trash powerscrolls in and when it's full I take them to Mr. White. Trading them in 1 at a time was a PitA.

Next requesting a Mr. Pink and Mr. Blue for transcendence and alacrity scrolls respectively.